I’m proud to say that 1000 Cranes has been in business since September 2003!
We proudly filed our articles of organization with the State of North Carolina in 2003. We will be going on 12 years in business, and it hasn’t been without its challenges, but I’m thankful to say that this little business has continued to be a bridge to delivering key business principles and applying these to the nonprofit community.
That has been our niche for many years. We are in the business of helping nonprofit organizations become more effective through proven business practices to make them sustainable.
Part of the success of 1000 Cranes relies on the five principles that were created at the start of the business.
We call these the five philosophies which include:
1) Success comes from Faith and Vision
2) Success comes from Planning and Execution
3) Success comes from Embracing Change.
4) Success comes from Collaborative Relationships
5) Success comes from Helping Others.