1000 Cranes has several key events planned for the upcoming year. We will continue to deliver excellent service of customized strategic planning solutions and organizational management consulting by continuing our key partnerships and developing new ones.
Key certifications will continue and new ones planned on the horizon:
- Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant
- Kellogg Action Lab College of Consultants
- Success Measures Consultant Certification (New for 2009!)
Key partnerships include:
- Duke University – continued development of courses in their Nonprofit Certificate Program.
- Walker and Associates – collaboration in the development of strategic and fundraising plans for the Robey Theatre Company
- Tidewater Community College – collaboration that allows 1000 Cranes to offer CEUs for its courses
- Regus Office systems – collaboration to provide office support for 1000 Cranes in Durham, Washington, DC and Toronto, Canada.
- Amazon S3 Video Spooling – In addition to our YouTube postings for the 1000 Cranes videolog, we now have our own
offsite storage agreement with Amazon Simple Storage Solutions (Amazon
S3) to allow spooling of video of longer lengths.
New activities on the horizon:
- Government Projects – 1000 Cranes is now registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database allowing 1000 Cranes to bid on government projects.
- Canadian services – development of service offerings into the Ontario province.
- Speakers Bureaus – Developing relationships with speakers bureaus to represent 1000 Cranes for keynote speeches, seminars and workshops.
- The "Visionary" Series – A training program built on forward thinking principles.
Stay tuned for more to come in 2009!